This packet includes color art from the Original Bjorem Speech Sound Cues.
**you will need the ORIGINAL (BLUE) set of Bjorem Speech Sound Cues in order to use this resource.
Included in the packet-
1. List of phonemic awareness skills that can be worked on with teachers, speech pathologists or parents when using the Original Bjorem Speech Sound Cues
2. Cheat Sheet - single consonant sounds paired with letter - capitals (print and laminate)
3. Cheat Sheet - single consonant sounds paired with letter - lowercase (print and laminate)
4. Beginning, Middle, End Bus Visual to be used with the original Bjorem Speech Sound Cues - helps children identify where the sound is located in a word.
5. Bus visual with spaces for the child to write the corresponding letter
6. CVC word builder page with spaces to write corresponding letters. This page is helpful when working on identifying initial and final sounds as well as substituting phonemes to make new words.
The cheat sheets help children -
-work on sound-to-letter correspondence
-work on upper and lower case
-give a reference when working on identifying hearing beginning and ending sounds, substituting phonemes e.g., change in "cat" change /k/ to /h/.