Bids & Quotes
How do I get a bid or quote from Bjorem Speech?
For a bid or quote on materials, please email us at email@example.com or send a Fax request to 833-693-0299
How can Bjorem Speech become an approved vendor in my school district?
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get on the list!
Do you accept purchase orders?
Yes, we accept purchase orders from schools, school districts, hospitals, and businesses. After processing your order, we will send you an invoice by email.
How can I submit a purchase order?
You may submit a purchase order in one of three ways:
mail: Bjorem Speech Publications
4833 Front Street, Unit B #447
Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
What do I need to include?
- Purchase orders MUST contain an email where the web-based order/invoice can be sent. Purchase orders will not be fulfilled without an invoicing email.
- Shipping must be included in the PO.
- Shipping charges have drastically increased. Please allow $9 per item ordered. We will adjust the shipping cost for multiple items.
- If you are ordering downloadable products, please provide the email of the person that will be using that resource and we will send it via email directly. If no email is provided the products will not be sent.
- Tax Exempt Form. You MUST submit your tax exempt information BEFORE placing your order. We cannot refund tax.
- Please note that purchase orders must have an official purchase order number and an authorized signature
Please mail payments to:
Bjorem Speech Publications, LLC.
4833 Front Street, Unit B #447
Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
What do I do if my school or business is exempt from sales tax?
Send us your tax exempt certificate by:
Please send your tax exempt information PRIOR to making your purchase. Please send it to email@example.com at the same time you are sending a purchase order. We need to establish you as a tax exempt organization and cannot reimburse taxes after purchases have been made.
Please note that the exempt school or program must be making the purchase and be listed "bill to" in order for the sale to be considered tax exempt.
If an individual makes the original purchase and then gets reimbursed by an exempt organization, the original sale is not considered tax exempt.
I need a W9
You are in luck... here is a link to download our W9!
Not sure what to get your favorite educator or SLP in your life? Grab a Gift Card Here!
What is Bjorem Speech Shipping Policy?
- Shipping is calculated during checkout in our store.
- Please see Purchase Order page for PO shipping cost inquiries.
- Orders will ship in full, as such, you may wish to purchase in-stock items on a separate order. Product may be shipped in separate shipments depending on stock on hand and size of product.
- International shipping rates and rules vary. Please contact us with any questions before placing your order.
- Outside of the United States, customs or duty charges may apply. Bjorem Speech cannot predict and is not responsible for any customs or duty charges that the recipient may incur. If you refuse the shipment due to these duties or taxes you will be refunded your purchase minus a $45 international shipping and restocking fee we incur.
Please note: We cannot be responsible for packages that are lost/stolen by any mail carrier service unless we make a mistake on the shipping address. Also, shipping prices and timing may vary during promotional periods.
Timing of your Order and Delivery:
- Orders are normally processed and shipped within 2-3 business days following receipt.
- Orders with 10+ items delivery items are normally processed and shipped within 4-6 business days.
- If you buy priority shipping, please still allow 7 days, we are finding with, the weekends, our lead times and the post office times that 7 days is more realistic. You WILL NOT GET YOUR PRODUCT IN 2 DAYS!
- You will receive an order confirmation by email the same day of your order. You will receive an email with shipping confirmation when the order ships. If you are not able to find your order or shipping confirmation emails, please be sure check your spam or promotions folder.
- Processing and shipping timing are subject to change when you place an order during a promotion or during a holiday period. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding shipping time estimates.
- Standard shipping orders are shipped via USPS. Please allow between 4 -10 business days to receive your order, excluding handling time.
- Expedited orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS. Please allow up to 7 business days to receive your order, excluding handling time.
- All orders placed Monday – Friday prior to 12pm MT will ship within 2-3 business days for in stock products (unless otherwise noted for company/warehouse closures or if the order contains 10+ items). Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, or holiday, typically ship the next business day, unless order is placed during a high volume sales, promotional, or holiday time.
- Business days for purposes of shipping and shipping-time estimates are Monday through Friday, excluding US National and Federal Holidays.
- All orders are subject to reconfirmation of inventory on hand.
Questions? We are here to help! Email us at email@example.com
Products may be returned within 15 days of purchase. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for returns - DO NOT mail back to shipper address. Products must be unopened (plastic still intact). Return postage is the responsibility of the customer. Refund will be made once the product has been returned to the warehouse and has been determined unopened and unused.
We DO NOT collect international duties and import taxes. If you choose to refuse a product due to the international duties or import taxes you owe and our product is sent back to us. You will be charged a $45.00 international shipment and restocking fee, this fee will be take out of the returned product amount. You will be refunded the difference.
Taxes & Fees
Do U.S. customers have to pay state sales taxes?
Yes. Bjorem Speech Publications collects sales tax in certain states as required by law. The amount of sales tax will be calculated and applied to your order based on the shipping address.
Your purchase is not exempt because it is an internet purchase.
What if my school or business is exempt from sales tax?
Fax or send us a copy and we will not collect the tax.
Certificates can be emailed to email@example.com
or faxed to
Please note that the exempt school or program must be making the purchase and listed as the "bill to" in order for the sale to be considered tax exempt. If an individual makes the original purchase and then gets reimbursed by an exempt organization, the original sale is not considered tax exempt.